Le Voyager Hat
Our Le Voyager Hat is created by skilled artisans located in Madhya Pradesh, India
They create a livelihood for women especially those who are boycotted, widowed, preserve the art of skilled handcrafted pieces and provide an atmosphere of love and wellbeing for the Artisans
Details and Care
This product is made from Wheatgrass (Natural Materials)
- Store the Hat in a cool, dry place
- To retain the shape of the Hat as seen in our pictures make sure to lay it flat or hang indoors
- To keep your hat clean and dislodge any dust from a day out, brush all over-using a soft, clean paintbrush
- Always handle the hat with clean hands and by the brim, not the crown
- Avoid getting the hat wet, if your hat gets wet, wipe off excess water with a dry cloth. Then with the brim turned up, place on a level clean surface to dry
This beautiful straw hat is intricately handcrafted and is accented with a Black Ribbon to elevate the style and is finished with an internal band for a comfortable and secure fit
This straw hat is every Traveller's dream Hat not only does it look chic but it will also keep your face shaded from damaging UV rays making it a fashionable yet practical choice.
It can be worn year-round, lifting the sustainability factor by multiple wears.
Wear it with a swimsuit, breezy summer dress or on your next coastal vacation.
Our Sustainable Steps
- 100% Handcrafted
- 100% Natural Materials
- Providing livelihood to female artisans
- Eco Packaging