Tout Naturel Palm Hat
Our Tout Naturel Palm Hat is created by skilled artisans working for a Fair Trade certified NGO in Bangladesh.
They create a livelihood for women, preserve the art of skilled handcrafted pieces and provide an atmosphere of love and wellbeing
Details and Care
This product is made from Palm fibres by artisans from an NGO in Bangladesh.
- Store the Hat in a cool, dry place
- To retain the shape of the Hat as seen in our pictures make sure to lay it flat or hang indoors
- To keep your hat clean and dislodge any dust from a day out, brush all over-using a soft, clean paintbrush
- Always handle the hat with clean hands and by the brim, not the crown
- Avoid getting the hat wet, if your hat gets wet, wipe off excess water with a dry cloth. Then with the brim turned up, place on a level clean surface to dry
This Palm hat is essential for every girl’s wardrobe. Not only does it look chic but it will also keep your face shaded from damaging UV rays making it a fashionable yet practical choice.
It can be worn year-round, lifting the sustainability factor by multiple wears.
Wear it with a swimsuit, breezy summer dress or on your next coastal vacation.
This item’s measurements are
- Brim Depth 8 cm
- Circumference 53 cm
- To measure your hat size, place a measuring tape around the top of your head, at the place where you'd like the hat to sit
Our Sustainable Steps
- Certified by World fair trade organization
- 100% Handcrafted
- 100% Natural Materials
- Providing livelihood to female artisans
- Eco Packaging